Amazon 16th January Quiz , Amazon 16th Jan Quiz Answers – Hey guys welcome to another post on new tricks YT, Today in this post you will get all the answers of today quiz on amazon.
How To Play 16th January Amazon Quiz:-
Amazon 16th January Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Answer – Liver
2. ‘Triton’ is the name of the largest natural satellite of which planet?
Answer – Neptune
3. In November 2018, New Caledonia held an independence referendum at which a majority voted against independence. Which country were they voting to become independent from?
Answer – France
4. ‘Borborygmus’ is the medical term for what bodily function or condition?
Answer – Stomach Rumbles
5. Which state recently launched the ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme which entitles one government job for every family in the state?
How To Check Winner List :-
Winners Of Today 16th January Amazon Quiz will Be Declared On 31st January On Amazon Winners Page. & There Will Be 1 Winner Of This Quiz.
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 16th January 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 16th January 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).