Amazon 26th January Quiz , Amazon 26th January Quiz Answers ,Hey Guys welcome to another amazon quiz answer post.
First of all we are wishing you to and your family a very Happy Republic Day.
Winner Name and Price Distribution Date
Winners Of This 26th January Amazon Quiz will Be Declared On 31st January On Amazon Winners Page. & There Will Be 1 Winner Of This Quiz.
Amazon Today Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this?
Answer – Calcutta (kolkata)
2. The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know?
Answer – NITI Aayog
3. The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and ___ in 1853. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Thane
4. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have?
Answer – 449
5. In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to?
Answer – Assam Rifles
6. All Done now you are eligible to win Rs.26000 from 26th January Amazon Quiz contest.
Terms and Conditions Of 26th Jan Quiz :
This Contest will commence on 26th Jan 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 26th Jan 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.