1) Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Ans – Kapil Dev
2) Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Ans – Jingle bells
3) Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Ans – True
4) Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Ans – Suresh Raina
5) In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Ans – Mind Stone
17th April 2019 amazon quiz answers win american tourister suitcase
1) Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Ans – Kolkata
2) The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
Ans – False
3) Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans – Race walking
4) Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans – Shweta Tripathi
5) Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans – Soumya Swaminathan
15th April 2019 amazon quiz answers win 25,000
1) The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author to this book series?
Ans – George R. R. Martin
2) In the series ‘Game of Thrones’, the White Walkers are vulnerable to which of these materials?
Ans – dragonglass
3) In the Game of Thrones series, what’s the name of the band of assassins that Arya Stark joins in Braavos?
Ans – Faceless Men
4) What character does Priyanka Chopra’s sister-in-law play in the Game of Thrones series?
Ans – Sansa Stark
*5) Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones? *
Ans – Croatia
13th April amazon quiz answers win fossil grant watch
1) A group of crows is called a ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Murder
2) Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Ans – Cape Agulhas
3) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans – Edwin Buzz Aldrin
4) Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Ans – Deepa Mehta
5) The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from __ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Japan
12th April amazon quiz answers win 1000 for 100 winners
1) Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Ans – Medusa
2) Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Ans – Anil Kumble
3) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
4) How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Ans – 116
5) Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Ans – Table tennis
11th April amazon quiz answers win blaupunkt party speakers
Question 1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Question 2. Where is Fort William located?
Question 3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Question 4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Question 5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Answer. Dipa Karmakar
5th April amazon quiz answer win tommy Hilfiger watch
1,The lead actress who played Tara Khanna in the Amazon Prime Original series ‘Made In Heaven’, also won the Miss India title in 2013. Name this actress. Ans.Sobhita Dhulipala
2.The teaser the new star-studded film, Kalank released recently. Karan Johar is the producer of the film. Who is the director? Ans.Abhishek Verman
3.Philately is a field of study that focuses on stamps. Ans. True
4.The planets in our Solar system rotate in a counter-clockwise direction. Except two: Uranus spins on its side and ___ spins in a clockwise direction. Fill in the blank. Ans. Venus
5.Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it? Ans. On a pillow
Amazon Quiz answers 3rd April today win VIVO v15 pro
1) Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Ans – Helium
2) The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
Ans – Hinglish
3) The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Ans – Alam Ara
4) Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins.
Ans – False
5) Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Ans – Dracula
Basic Details About Amazon Quiz ?
Amazon Daily Quiz Time
8 AM – 12PM
Winner List Declaration Date
30th or 31st Of That Month
Where we can play this Quiz?
In Amazon APP
Amazon Quiz Winner List Link
Winner list Page
How To Play Amazon Quiz ?
1, Amazon Quiz contest work only in amazon app : Download it now!
2. Now signup or Login into amazon account.
3. After that you will see a banner of amazon quiz at homepage.
4. Just click on it and ready to play the quiz.
5. To start the quiz just hit the Start button and
6. Start answering 5 question correctly to get a chance to win in amazon quiz contest.
7. Once you complete your quiz and eligible to win amazon quiz contest, now wait for the last day of the month when winner will be declared.
8. Once you will win the amazon quiz ( question and answer) contest you will get an email from amazon for the further information.