Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon quiz answers today , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today pay quiz , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hey champions welcome to another amazon pay Quiz contest answer.
Amazon quiz is now becomes hot topic in loot world, this contest is running by an Indian e-com giant Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz contest held everyday At 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and everyday we will post fresh and correct amazon quiz answer for you on this platform.
How To Check Winner List :
- visit amazon winner list page.
- And click on ” Contest In 2019“
- And check your name inside winner list.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily :
- Open Amazon App or Download It from Play store.
- Now Login / Signup to your amazon account.
- Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz” Banner.
- Click on banner and then click on “start” option to start today amazon quiz.
- Now answer 5 question correctly which is given by us to you at this platform.
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers
Amazon Quiz 13 February Answers Today – Win Nokia 8.1
Q1. How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
Answer: 29 states, 7 territories
Q2. What type of Government does India operate under?
Q3. The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Answer: Mariana Trench
Q4. Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Q5. Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
Answer: Charles Darwin
Amazon Quiz 5 February 2019 Answers – Win Sony Headphones
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 5 February, Amazon quiz 5 February answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 5 February 2019, Win Sony Headphones Answers, 5 February Amazon Quiz Answers, amazon quiz time – Hey champions welcome to today amazon quiz contest here is your answer of 5 question which one is going to be asked in amazon india app.
Q1.: Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Q2.: Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Q3.: The ‘Asteroid Belt’ is a region of space where most of the asteroids in our Solar System are found orbiting the Sun. This belt is located between the orbits of which two planets?
Answer: Mars and Jupiter
Q4.: Narthaki Nataraj recently became the first Transgender to be awarded the Padma Shri award. Which of these dance forms is she associated with?
Q5.: Which country won the recently held 2019 Asian Cup Football tournament?
Amazon Quiz 4 February Answers Today – Win Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1.: Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Q2.: What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Q3.: A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Q4.: The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _________
Q5.: Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz Answers – 2nd February
1. Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983?
Answer – Moonwalk
2. What is the dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabet ‘i’ called?
Answer – Tittle
3. If you can see the Wheel of Stone inside the Vittala Temple complex, which city are you in?
Answer – Hampi
4. What is the highest civilian award of India?
Answer – Bharat Ratna
5. In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is __.
Answer – A unit of Length
Comment if you Tried Today Amazon Quiz