Amazon The September Quiz Answers
Amazon The September Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25000 (4 winners)
Amazon The September Quiz , Amazon The September Quiz Answers , Amazon The September Quiz Winners List , Amazon Monthly Quiz – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers. Today, Amazon Has Announced Another Monthly Quiz. Today, We Have Already Posted Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers, Hope You Have Played That Too.
Amazon Announce Daily Quizzes , Weekly Quizzes As Well As Monthly Quizzes Now Too. As We Have Already Seen Amazon The May Quiz Answers , Amazon The April Quiz Answers , Amazon The June Quiz Answers & Amazon The August Quiz Answers Etc. Last Month. Now They Have Announced Amazon The September Quiz. Amazon is Giving Away Free ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance To Winners Of This Amazon The September Quiz.
This Amazon The September Quiz Will Run Between 7th September To 30th September & There Will 4 Winners Of This Quiz. Results Of This Quiz Will Announce On 31st October 2020.
Amazon The September Quiz Details:
- Quiz Time – 7th September To 30th September 2020
- Prize – Free ₹25000 Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers
- Number Of Winners – Total 4 Winners
- Winners Announcement Date – 31st October 2020
Amazon The September Quiz – How To Play & Answers :
1. First of All Just Open The Amazon India App In Your Phone.
2. Sign in Into Your Amazon Account.
3. On Homepage , Just Search For “Quiz” Word In Search Box. Click On ‘FunZone’ Banner & You Will See “Amazon The September Quiz” Banner.
4. Just Click On It , Then Click On “Start The Quiz”
5. Follow Below Posted Correct Answers, If You Feel Trouble Completing The Quiz.
Amazon The September Quiz Answers
Question 1 of 5 – Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer 1 is – The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2 of 5 – On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer 2 is – Irfan Pathan
Question 3 of 5 – After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections
Answer 3 is – New zealand
Question 4 of 5 – Which prominent social reformer and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’
Answer 4 is – Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Question 5 of 5 – September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stand for?
Answer 5 is – Victory over Japan
Success ! You Have Just Successfully Completed The Amazon The September Quiz & You Will Be Eligible to Win Free Rs.25000.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
More Details Of Amazon The September Quiz :
- This Contest will commence on 7th September 2020 to 30th September 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).