Google duo offer to there user to earn 30 new scratch card and in every scratch card you can earn upto 1000 rs.
here is comprehensive guide to earn free google pay scratch card.
But before we start this let me tell you what is google duo and what about google pay scratch card.
Google duo is video calling application which is another product of google and now they offering google pay scratch card.
How To Participate In Google Duo Refer & Earn Application
1, First you need to download Google Duo App.
2. Now open and accept all term and condition, Give all access to google duo.
3. Now enter your unregistered mobile number of google duo.
4. Verify your mobile number using OTP.
5. Now make a video call to any user using google duo app and get a free google pay scratch card.
Note :- making video call is necessary to get a free scratch card.
6. Now come back to your home or dashboard and open refer and earn option by clicking on Invite Friends Tab.
7. share your referral with your friends and ask him/her to make a video call.
8. when you both done your first video call you will get a free scratch card.
9. All money which is earned in scratch card will be directly transferred into your bank account.
How To Refer :
- Update The App From Google Play Store as You Need Latest Version Of google Duo to Get Your Refer Link
- This Offer Currently Rolling Out To More Users , So Wait If You Are Not Getting The Refer Link
- Pre-installed Users Will Not Eligible For This Offer (Most Xiaomi Devices)
Terms & Conditions :
- The offer period will continue while supplies last.
- The rewards will be issued after the invited user accepts the invite and successfully activates a new, unregistered Duo account during the offer period. The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
- Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
- If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay. If you are not a registered user of Google Pay, you will need to register for Google Pay with the same credentials provided in Duo to earn and access the scratch card reward.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.