Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Get Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers Daily | Today’s Answers Of Flipkart 2nd September 2020 Quiz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers , Flipkart Daily Quiz Today Answers , Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers , Flipkart Quiz Answers Today – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
We are very punctual to update Amazon Quiz Answers Today for you guys. Many of users are earning amazon pay and big prizes by getting answer first on net from here. Amazon was the only one till now who cares about their regular users by providing daily quizzes. But from last some Day Flipkart is also here to compete with Amazon Quiz Answers Daily.
Flipkart has started Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz for their users to attract and to bring good traffic at morning and late night. Here we started to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you can get all the correct answer here and you will get a chance to win some prizes.
Flipkart is best for giving some deals and flipkart vouchers, Flipkart Coins and Flipkart Gems to their users. So here We are giving it a try that you guys can give the correct answers and correct time and we wish you all the best to earn Free Flipkart Vouchers by Providing Correct Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More
- Time – 8 AM 2nd September 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz? :
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You have to Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You just need to keep updated your installed Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions will be there on Time and you just need to give correct answers.
7. I tried to give all the correct answers below this so you can win some prize.
8. You guys can check our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd September 2020
1. Which country hosted and won the 2019 Asian Men’s Volleyball Championship?
Answer is : Iran
2. Which of these teams has NOT won an EPL title in the last 25 years?
Answer is : Liverpool
3. Who is the 1st Indian wicketkeeper to hit a century in a Test in Australia?
Answer is : Rishab Pant
4. In 2018, Basketball legend Kobe Bryant won an Oscar for the short film
Answer is : Dear Basket Ball
5. A player from which of these teams has not won the most Man of the Match awards in T20Is?
Answer is : West indies
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st September 2020
1. Bryan Cranston has won multiple Emmy Awards for which TV series?
Answer is : Breaking Bad
2. The Perils of Being Moderately Famous’ has been authored by which actress?
Answer is : Soha Ali Khan
3. In the show The Big Bang theory, which restaurant does Penny work as a waitress?
Answer is : The Cheesecake Factory
4. The 1987 film Mr. India won which award at the Filmfare Awards?
Answer is : None
5. The first Mr. India made his Bollywood debut with which 2000 film?
Answer is : Fiza
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st August 2020
1. Who is the only boxer to win record 8 World Championship medals?
Answer is : Mc Mary Kom
2. The poem Layla Majnun was written by a Persian poet called
Answer is : Nizami Ganjavi
3. Jyothy Laboratories and Nirma are both named after the founder’s .
Answer is : Daughters
4. Ernesto Che Guevara was a student of which subject?
Answer is : Medicine
5. Worn by holy people in Europe to symbolise purity, ‘puttees’ are a type of
Answer is : Socks
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th August 2020
1. Usian Bolt played which sport for the team ‘Central Coast Mariners’ last year ?
Answer is : Football
2. In which city did the 1951 & 1984 Asian Games take place in India ?
Answer is : Delhi
3. Sachin Tendulkar was the 1st Batsman ever to be dismissed by
Answer is : The Third Umpire
4. Which of these cricket teams was not a part of 1975 ODI Cricket World Cup ?
Answer is : South Africa
5. Vishawanthan Anand has never won the FIDE World Chess Championship by defeating
Answer is : Alexei Shirov
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th August 2020
1. How is the superhero Barry Allen better known to us from a famous TV series?
Answer is : The Flash
2. Which Hindi film had the highest ever opening day collection record before ‘War’?
Answer is : Thugs of Hindostan
3. Which iconic DD show was created by the legandary Shyam Benegal?
Answer is : Bharat Ek Khoj
4. Which Japanese movie inspired the creation of the online game PUBG?
Answer is : Battle Royale
5. Who among these popular film actors is the oldest?
Answer is : Anil kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th August 2020
1. Which of these Netflix series’ does NOT star Radhika Apte?
Answer is : Leila
2. Basketball legend Yao Ming belongs to which country?
Answer is : China
3. An American actress married which member of the British royal family in 2018?
Answer is : Prince Harry
4. Who was born as Dhondu Pant and led the rebelion at Cawnpore in the 1857 uprising?
Answer is : Nana Sahib
5. Who designed and patented the world’s first ballpoint pen in 1888?
Answer is : John Jacob Loud
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th August 2020
1. Spanish Goalkeeper David de Gea plays for which of these teams?
Answer is : Manchester United
2. Who among these is the duaghter of the legendary cricketer M. A. Pataudi?
Answer is : Soha Ali Khan
3. Who holds the women’s record of the best bowling figures in a Test innings?
Answer is : Neetu David
4. British expat, Barry Jason is credited with the creation of what on frozen Lake Harku?
Answer is : Ice Cricket
5. Who holds the record of serving as captain in the most number of Test matches?
Answer is : Graeme Smith
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th August 2020
1. In whose debut film did Salman Khan sing the hit song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’?
Answer is : Sooraj Pancholi
2. Heyy Babyy was the first Hindi film to be released in the ___ format.
Answer is : Blu Ray Disc
3. Which popular cartoon series was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera?
Answer is : Tom and Jerry
4. Which of these Alia Bhatt films has not been directed by a female director?
Answer is : 2 States
5. Which of these films was nominated in the 2018 Academy Award for Best Picture?
Answer is : Black Panther
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th August 2020
1. Which of these shares its name with a national-level engineering exam?
Answer is : GATE
2. According to Dr. APJ Kalam, which king was the first to use a battle rocket?
Answer is : Tipu Sultan
3. Played by Annapurna Devi, which string instrument is also known as ‘bass sitar’?
Answer is : Surbahar
4. In Hindu mythology, who did Balarama want her sister Subhadra to marry?
Answer is : Duryodhana
5. The pheomelanin pigment is responsible for which of these colours of the hair?
Answer is : Red
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th August 2020
1. Which football ground in Kolkata is known as Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan?
Answer is : Salt Lake Stadium
2. Anil Kumle was recently appointed as the head coach of which IPL team?
Answer is : Kings XI Punjab
3. Who is the fastest Indian wicketkeeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer is : Rishabh Pant
4. Who among these has never scored a century in a Twenty20 International match?
Answer is : Virat Kohli
5. Which was the first Summer Olympics in which all countries sent a female athlete?
Answer is : London (2012)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd August 2020
1. _____ Man is a recent film starring Will Smith as an aging government assassin.
Answer is : Gemini
2. Whose character was the first to die on screen in the film Avengers: Infinity War?
Answer is : Loki
3. Goal 2 is a film about a footballer who wins the Champions League playing for
Answer is : Real Madrid
4. Which Pakistani singer made her Bollywood singing debut with the movie Pink?
Answer is : Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
5. Which of these films was directed by the legendary Hrishikesh Mukherjee?
Answer is : Namak Haraam
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd August 2020
1. Which Indian political leader was the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
Answer is : Kanshi Ram
2. The series of Arab Spring protests began from which country?
Answer is : Tunisia
3. Which of these is not one of the 5 original ingredients of a ‘Punch’?
Answer is : Milk
4. Which of these planets is not one of the two ice giants in the solar system?
Answer is : Saturn
5. Who is the first Nobel laureate ever to reach the age of 100?
Answer is : Rita Levi Montalcini
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st August 2020
1. Which of these sports does not stop when it starts raining?
Answer is : Football
2. Who bowled the Super Over for England in the 2019 ICC World Cup final?
Answer is : Jofra Archer
3. Nicknamed Dhing Express, who is the sports ambassador of Assam?
Answer is : Hima Das
4. Which team won the 2019 UEFA Super Cup in Istanbul by defeating Chelsea?
Answer is : Liverpool
5. The current jersey sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team is a
Answer is : Learning app
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th August 2020
1. Disha Patani had a cameo in which Salman Khan film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar?
Answer is : Bharat
2. The film Madras Café is based on the assassination of which PM of India?
Answer is : Rajiv Gandhi
3. A film made by who among these was never submitted as India’s entry to the Oscar Awards?
Answer is : Aparna sen
4. Naseeruddin Shah has NOT won a National Award for which of these films?
Answer is : A Wednesday
5. The 2019 film ‘Joker’ has been directed by the director of which film series?
Answer is : The Hangover
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th August 2020
1. Which cricketer is married to the lead actress of the film ‘Dil Diya Hai’?
Answer is : Harbhajan Singh
2. Often depicted with a blacksmith’s hammer, who is the Roman god of fire?
Answer is : Vulcan
3. The Magical Double Bass is the first novel in which series of novels set in Russia?
Answer is : Tanya Grotter
4. How is the Jewish actress ‘Ruby Myers’ better known to us from Indian cinema?
Answer is : Sulochana
5. The scientist who developed the modern classification system of blood groups was
Answer is : Austrian
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th August 2020
1. ____ is the first Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
Answer is : P V Sindhu
2. Which of these is a lifestyle brand launched by MS Dhoni?
Answer is : Seven
3. Who among these took a hattrick in this year’s ICC World Cup?
Answer is : Mohammed Shami
4. Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
Answer is : Shooting
5. Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is associated with which sport?
Answer is : Swimming
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th August 2020
1. The upcoming film Marjaavaan will be ___’s 2nd film in Bollywood.
Answer is : Tara Sutaria
2. The 2019 Hollywood film Joker is based in which of these fictional cities?
Answer is : Gotham
3. The Amazon Prime series Mirzapur and Inside Edge have both been produced by
Answer is : Excel Entertainment
4. For which of these songs did American rapper Eminem win an Academy Award?
Answer is : Lose Yourself
5. Which of these Disney cartoon characters is not based on a book?
Answer is : Goofy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th August 2020
1. How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
Answer is : Falooda
2. Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
Answer is : IIT Bombay
3. Who among these is a right arm off spin bowler?
Answer is : Ravichandran Ashwin
4. To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
Answer is : Badger
5. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Answer is : Satyendranath Bose
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th August 2020
1. Who was recently appointed as the batting coach of Indian men’s cricket team?
Answer 1 : Vikram Rathour
2. In men’s tennis, who has won the most Grand Slam titles in history?
Answer 2 : Roger Federer
3. Who scored the highest individual score of 166 runs in the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer 3 : David Warner
4. Deborah Herold, the Indian cyclist, hails from which Union Territory?
Answer 4 : Andaman and Nicobar
5. Which footballer gave his own name to his son?
Answer 5 : Cristiano Ronaldo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th August 2020
1. Haseena Parkar is a film based on the life of the sister of _____.
Answer 1 : Dawood Ibrahim
2. Which breed is the popular cartoon dog Scooby-Doo?
Answer 2 : Great Dane
3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Answer 3 : Zero
4. Which of these American sitcoms is not animated?
Answer 4 : Modern Family
5. Who is the only person to have ever won a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Answer 5 : Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th August 2020
1. The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Answer 1 : KGB
2. Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer 2 : Satish Gujral
3. Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer 3 : Chandra Taal
4. Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Answer 4 : Apple
5. According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer 5 : Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th August 2020
1. How many bases would you find in a baseball diamond?
Answer 1 : Four
2. In which league would you find teams named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Answer 2 : PBL
3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T20I?
Answer 3 : Deepti Sharma
4. Who among these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash player?
Answer 4 : Dinesh Karthik
5. An ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?
Answer 5 : Twenty
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 11th August 2020
Q1: What two roles does Varun Dhawan play in the 2017 film Judwaa 2
Answer 1: Raja and Prem
Q2: The director of the Bahubali series has NOT directed which of these films?
Answer 2: Arjun Reddy
Q3: For which radio channel does ‘Sulu’ host a show in the film Tumhari Sulu?
Answer 3: Radio Wow
Q4: Which of these was based on Chetan Bhagat’s first novel?
Answer 4: 3 Idiots
Q5: Which 1963 film was the first under the Merchant Ivory Productions banner?
Answer 5: The Householder
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th August 2020
1. Which was the last Indian state to implement GST?
Answer 1 – DiamondJammu and Kashmir
2. Which mythological creature’s name is also the national airline of an Asian country?
Answer 2 – Garuda
3. Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a student of
Answer 3– Galileo
4. After which university was the University of Mumbai modeled?
Answer 4 – University of London
5. Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry under the pen name Owen Meredith?
Answer 5 – Lord Lytton
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 9th August 2020
1. Which of these is a square area within the infield of a baseball field?
Answer 1 – Diamond
2. The Davis Cup is a trophy associated with which sport?
Answer 2 – Tennis
3. Who is the first cricketer to be selected for Australia with no first-class experience?
Answer 3 – David Warner
4. The clothing brand Lacoste was founded by a professional player of which sport?
Answer 4 – Tennis
5. The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in which country?
Answer 5 – Canada
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 8th August 2020
1. Who plays the role of Katrina, based on Sangeeta Bijlani, in the film Azhar?
Answer 1 – Nargis Fakhri
2. The 2000 film Refugee takes place in which geographical feature of India?
Answer 2 – Rann of Kutch
3. About which musician has Kalpana Lajmi written the book ‘As I Knew Him’?
Answer 3 – Bhupen Hazarika
4. The actor who plays ___ in DC films was a part of Mision: Impossible – Fallout.
Answer 4 – Superman
5. Who was the first musician to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer 5 – M.S. Subbulakshmi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 7th August 2020
1. Directed by Tinnu Anand, which of these is a 1981 film starring Amitabh Bachchan?
Answer 1 – Kaalia
2. Which nickname is common to Garry Kasparov, Nathan Lyon and Paul Gascoigne?
Answer 2 – Gazza
3. Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe and Aasif Karim are all former Cricket captains of
Answer 3 – Kenya
4. Which of these is owned by the business group that owns Britannia Industries?
Answer 4 – Bombay Dyeing
5. Which former model and actress’s memoir is entitled ‘Anusual’?
Answer 5 – Anu Aggarwal
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th August 2020
Question 1. who among these footballers is a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer 1 – Paul Pogba
Question 2. Who is the only sportsperson from free India to wln two Individual Olympic medals?
Answer 2 – Sushil Kumar
Question 3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup was hosted by which Asian country?
Answer 3 – China
Question 4. First held in 1973, The Ocean Race Involves the racing of
Answer 4 – Yachts
Question 5. In baseball, two teams of how many players compete agalnst each other?
Answer 5 – Ten
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 5th August 2020
1. Rohit Shetty made his directorial debut with which 2003 film starring Ajay Devgn?
Answer : Zameen
2. Which actor is common to the films Rang De Basanti, Guru and 3 Idiots?
Answer : R. Madhavan
3. The lead actress of which film is a part of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer : Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
4. SRK received the highest civilian honor of which of these countries in 2014?
Answer : France
5. Which actor featured in the Doordarshan serial ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam’ as a child actor?
Answer : Kunal Khemu
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th August 2020
1. Which publication has published all of Chetan Bhagat’s books?
Answer : Rupa
2. Which mythical king exchanged his youth for old age of his father Yayati?
Answer : Puru
3. Which Karnal based company was founded by the name of Pal Boot House in 1954?
Answer : Liberty
4. Who among these was not a wife of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka?
Answer : Subhadrangi
5. Alistair Cook became 1st England cricketer to be knighted since whom in 2007?
Answer : Ian Botham
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 3rd August 2020
1. The balls used in which of these sports have yellow, red or blue dots?
Answer : Squash
2. Who is the fastest left-arm bowler to reach 200 wickets in Test matches?
Answer : Ravindra Jadeja
3. Which city hosted the 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships?
Answer : Doha
4. Which of these teams did NOT play in the first ever NBA match hosted by India?
Answer : Utah Jazz
5. Where did the Indian men’s hockey team won its last Olympic gold medal?
Answer : Moscow
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd August 2020
1. Which legendary actor was a part of the 2019 film Joker as Murray Franklin?
Answer : Robert De Niro
2. Which fusion rock band did Rahul Ram and Susmit Sen start in 1990?
Answer : Indian Ocean
3. Which of these characters dies in the climax of the film Sholay?
Answer : Jai
4. In 1958, Mother India lost the best foreign language film Oscar to a film from
Answer : Italy
5. Which actress is directing the upcoming Charlie’s Angels 2019 reboot?
Answer : Elizabeth Bank
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st August 2020
1. Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
Answer : Guru Randhawa
2. On whose gravestone would you find 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of heat?
Answer : James Joule
3. Who among these was a member of the winning Davis Cup teams in 2004, 2008, 2009, and 2011?
Answer : Rafael Nadal
4. Which country’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated soft drink?
Answer : Scotland
5. What day do we generally observe on the second Sunday of May?
Answer : Mother’s Day
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st July 2020
Question 1. The IPL has not witnessed a team based in which of these cities?
Answer : Cuttack
Question 2. Dabang in Hockey, Indians in Cricket and Maharathi in Wrestling are the sports teams for?
Answer : Mumbai
Question 3. Which of these is not one of the two umpires in a game of tennis?
Answer : Ball umpire
Question 4. Who became the first Indian male boxer to win silver at World Championships?
Answer : Amit Panghal
Question 5. Which of these is not a type of gymnastics event held at the Olympics?
Answer : Aesthetic
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th July 2020
Question 1. Who played the role of Malik Kafur in the film Padmaavat?
Answer : Jim Sarbh
Question 2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, who directed the film Aks?
Answer : Rakeysh Mehra
Question 3. Which of these film franchises was rebooted in 2019 starring David Harbour?
Answer : Hellboy
Question 4. R Madhavan played the role of ____ in the Tanu Weds Manu series.
Answer : Manoj Sharma
Question 5. Which 2018 film begins with a dedication to Amrita Pritam, the Hindi poet?
Answer : Manmarziyaan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th July 2020
1. At 3,840 metres, Mount Saramati is the highest peak of which Indian state?
Answer : Nagaland
2. Which Mughal emperor built the ‘Shalimar Bagh’ in Srinagar in 1619?
Answer : Jahangir
3. Invented in 1924 in Mexico, Caesar Salad is named after
Answer : A Chef
4. Who among these demons was killed by Lord Rama in Ramayana?
Answer : Dushan
5. Reigning till 1912, who among these was the last Emperor of the Qing dynasty of China?
Answer : Pu Yi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th July 2020
Question 1. Who is the 1st Indian to score a century in all three formats as an opener?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Question 2. In baseball, the final base a base runner must touch to score a run is called what?
Answer : Home Plate
Question 3. Which Indian batsman holds the record of hitting the most sixes in a Test?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Question 4. The Indian hockey team won its first Olymic gold medal in 1928 at which of these places?
Answer : Amsterdam
Question 5. Who is the first woman for India to score a century in a Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer : Harmanpreet Kaur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th July 2020
Question 1. Which of these is not one of the studio albums of Ed Sheeran?
Answer : Minus
Question 2. Who among these married an Austrian, Emilie Schenkl?
Answer : Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3. The tomato frog, comet moth, fossa, and lemur are some animals endemic to
Answer : Madagascar
Question 4. 1st woman lawyer to directly become a SC judge, Indu Malhotra studied at
Answer : Lady Shri Ram
Question 5. Other than Bolivia, which is the only other landlocked country in South America?
Answer : Paraguay
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th July 2020
Question 1. Who recently became the 2nd Indian to hit a double century in a Test against South Africa?
Answer: Mayank Agarwal
Question 2. The play of which sport begins at a spot called the teeing area?
Question 3. Which Indian bowler is the joint fastest bowler to take 350 wickets in Tests?
Answer: Ravichandran Ashwin
Question 4. Bafana Bafana, Springboks and Proteus are nicknames of sports teams from
Answer: South Africa
Question 5. The youngest cricketer to take a hat-trick in T20I belongs to which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th July 2020
Question 1. If it is Gup chup in Odisha, what is it in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer : Fulki
Question 2. Built in 2018, the world’s largest bird sculpture is located in?
Answer : Kerala
Question 3. Which explorer is recognised as first person to reach both poles?
Answer : Roald Amundsen
Question 4. Which country has the most UNESCO World Heritage sites in Asia?
Answer : China
Question 5. Which footballer appeared as himself in the film xXx: The return of Xander Cage?
Answer : Neymar Jr.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th July 2020
Question 1. Born In Jalandhar, which slnger is popularly known as the “Prince of Bhangra”?
Answer: Sukhbir Singh
Question 2. In-Game of Thrones, which character sits on the throne at the end of series?
Answer: Bran Stark
Question 3. which 2017 ﬁlm was inspired by the story of Anita Bal Narre?
Answer : Toilet: Prem Katha Movie
Question 4. Which actress was born In pre-partition Punjab In 1930 as Harkirtan Kaur?
Answer: Geeta Bali
Question 5. In the ﬁlm ‘Argo’, Ben Afﬂeck’s character rescues Americans from which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd July 2020
Question 1. Born in Jalandhar, which singer is popularly known as the “Prince of Bhangra”?
Answer 1: Sukhbir Singh
Question 2. In Game of Thrones, which character sits on the throne at the end of series?
Answer 2 : Bran Stark
Question 3. Which 2017 film was inspired by the story of Anita Bai Narre?
Answer 3 : Toilet:Ek Prem Katha
Question 4. Which actress was born in pre-partition Punjab in 1930 as Harkirtan Kaur?
Answer 4 : Geeta Bali
Question 5. In the film ‘Argo’, Ben Affleck’s character rescues Americans from which country?
Answer 5 : Iran
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd July 2020
Question 1. Sepp Blatter, who ls currently serving a ban, ls the former president of ______?
Answer 1 – FIFA
Question 2. who was the ﬁrst player to hlt 6 sixes In an over In ODI cricket?
Answer 2- Herschelle Gibbs
Question 3. In which sport dld Ryan Glggs play for Mumbal and Ronaldlnho play for Goa?
Answer 3- Futsal
Question 4. Which of these EPL clubs ls currently NOT being managed by their former player?
Answer 4- Liverpool
Question 5. India reached No. 1 In ICC Test Ranking for the ﬁrst time under which captain?
Answer 5- MS Dhoni
Final Words :
So, This is The Regularly Updated Post & I Will Try To Include All Question & Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Here. You Should Bookmark This Page as You Will get All Correct Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Within 5 Seconds.